50 Power cables to replace a failed mains lead on a GHD 4.2B MKIV version 2 hair straightener.
The 4.2B version 2 can be distinguished by the dots and dashes at the tip of the GHD as in our second image.
These cables are ideal for electrical appliance companies who repair or service GHD hair straighteners
These only fit the GHD connection shown in our images with a green tick.
- ASTA Lic 1120 certified to allow independent verification to ensure integrity and prevent counterfeiting.
- VDE certified cable ensures the quality, construction, safety and even ergonomics meet with protective requirements of the applicable EC directive.
- Compliant with UK BS1363/A
- Fitted with genuine Cooper Bussmann® 3amp fuse (as original GHD).
- UK Environmental Certification RoHS / REACH compliant.
- INTERTEK certified.
- KEMA-KEUR certified
- 2.8m in length as original.