COMPLETE ORIGINAL GENUINE GHD MANUFACTURED REFURBISHED 4.2B (V2) PCB
If you have a GHD 4.2B and have found that the PCB has failed this is the replacement unit for your GHD for the easiest way to repair your GHD and help the environment.
This is a complete unit fully tested and under warranty for 30 days.
To fit this PCB you do need some soldering skills
Some faults indicating the PCB is faulty are:
Heating up too quickly / overheating
Totally dead when all other components are operational
This Fixed Price listing includes a refurbished PCB (Motherboard) only as you can re-use the cable connector etc
The PCB may have different components such as square or round buzzers and the boards may be blue / green but all are from a genuine original MK4 GHD and are direct replacements for your faulty one.
ALL our electrical components are CE certified and where applicable KEMA-KEUR / VDE / ASTA and BS certification marked.
This electrical unit is refurbished and we will include a FREEPOST return label so once fitted you can return the faulty one to us in the original packaging we send.
We will refund £5 to your Pay-Pal account for each PCB you send and will recycle the faulty ones you return to SIRIUSHAIR® LTD.
The PCB must be complete (ie) both sides same as the one we send
What the refurbished process consists of:
- A fully tested PCB (Motherboard) with replacement components genuine GHD or compatible products.
- Replacement of faulty resistors if required.
- Reprogramming of the PIC if required.
- Safety tested for operation of sleep mode.
- The hygienic cleaning / sanitising of PCB however they will have signs of use such as chips / scratches, they will not be new.
- FREE post of your faulty PCB and heater unit by putting in the original box we sent, affixing the return label and taking to the Post Office or dropping in the post box.
- Upon returning a complete 4.2B PCB to SIRIUSHAIR for recycling we will either send to you £5 to your Pay-Pal account or donate £5 to the Royal British Legion.
- 30 day warranty on the entire unit.
- Replaced PCB are refurbished so will make different signal tones.