Faulty GHD repair service
£24.99 FREEPOST GHD repair and return service fully inclusive of labour and all parts.
No added costs if you purchase our repair service and No excuses.
If your GHD uses a lever switch, rather than a touch sensor to turn on it can be repaired.
Our company Siriushair® Ltd was formed when my wives GHD Hair Straighteners failed.
I was able to repair using donor parts such as heaters, thermal fuses and PCB from other GHD and soon the word spread, no longer were your expensive GHD destined for landfill or a dark cupboard, we designed parts to repair the hair straighteners in the USA and China, and began sourcing faulty / damaged GHD removing the parts for spares to enable others to be repaired.
Our inventory of GHD genuine spare parts and compatible manufactured parts is vast and we now have the largest source of GHD original and compatible spare parts worldwide.
Remaining with our roots and understanding that not everyone has the skills or tools to repair their GHD we are offering our repair service to enable our customers to save money and benefit the environment by recycling.
Our repair service is £24.99 which is an all inclusive price including FREEPOST to Siriushair® Ltd.
Unlike others we have no hidden charges and unlike other repair companies we have ALL the components to repair in stock.
No waiting for parts, no excuses and no compromise on service.
If however you wish to carry out the repair yourself we applaud you, and on our website you will find all the components and spare parts necessary to enable you to get your GHD back fully operational, such as thermal fuses, heaters, resistors, cables, motherboards and casings for the entire GHD hair straightener range, we are more than happy to offer any advice for repairing and the parts required so please ask, after all we only repair GHD hair straighteners..
Included in the price:
- Replacement of ANY electrical component that has failed including the main circuit boards, or in our specialist opinion, likely to fail in the future.
- PCB's, cables and plugs are covered and will be replaced if faulty with this service.
- Replacement of Halnziye® thermal compound.
- Replacement of faulty resistors if required.
- Electrical safety testing.
- Use of genuine original components where available.
- FREE post to our service department either by taking to the Post Office or dropping in the post box.
- Return by Royal Mail 24hr First Class Business Recorded mail service
- For faster return please choose other Royal Mail Services and pay at checkout.
- 60 day warranty on all repairs
- PAT electrical safety certified by qualified Seaward® trained technicians using calibrated electrical test equipment.
- Replaced PCB are refurbished so will make different signal tones.
What is not included:
- Repairing none genuine GHD.
- Replacing scratched heaters or broken arms (if this is required please contact to check availability of parts and cost).
- Postage to Siriushair is at our expense but we recommend getting a proof of posting from the Post Office for insurance purposes.
To Purchase our service:
- Click Buy It Now.
- Pack in a recycled jiffy bag or wrap in used bubble-wrap (wrapping the cable around the GHD will protect the ceramic plates from being scratched by the plug).
- Send to Siriushair®
PLEASE enclose a short note describing the fault and the order number from the emailed invoice
SIRIUSHAIR LTD (REPAIRS)
7 SLESSOR CLOSE
Please ensure you have confirmed your GHD is genuine before sending to Siriushair®.
If we receive a none-genuine GHD we are sorry to say we will not repair, we can dispose of or return with postage at your cost.
Siriushair® Ltd is a carbon neutral company we re-use all packaging sent, so your GHD will return in used packaging, which saves the GHD from damage and also saves the environment.