NEW CERAMIC HEATERS
SIRIUSHAIR® MANUFACTURED REPLACEMENT CERAMIC THERMISTOR HAIR STRAIGHTENER HEATER ELEMENTS
- Please ensure you are suitably qualified and equipped to carry out electrical repairs.
- The model number of your GHD hair straightener is found on the identification label on the non switch side arm of the GHD.
- The colour of the GHD has no relevance to the fuse type.
- Direct replacement for failed GHD ceramic heaters.
- If your original heater has cracked please ensure before fitting a replacement that the large yellow capacitor on the motherboard is not faulty, if it is, fitting a new heater will cause irreparable damage.
- Each heater comes with a sachet of thermal paste (max 10 sachets per order).
- Original GHD size connection eyelets for correct fit.
- TUV / CE Certified UK RoHS compliant.
- PLEASE ensure after carrying out any repair to a GHD you leave for 30 minutes before use to ensure the temperature has settled and the safety cut out feature activates correctly.
THESE ARE CERAMIC HEATERS ONLY THEY DO NOT HAVE THERMISTORS OR FUSES ATTACHED PLEASE SEE OTHER PRODUCT CATEGORY THERMISTOR/FUSE HEATERS.
If you have a faulty pair of GHD the most cost effective option, rather than buying another pair, is to have them repaired by Siriushair® Ltd.