GHD 4.2B Classic Hair Straightener Repair Kit
If you have a faulty GHD and are unsure which components have failed we have made this kit to include the main components which fail enabling you to repair or service your GHD hair straightener.
This kit includes 2 x 70 Ohm PTC heating elements, one with thermistor fitted, to replace a failed heater on all colours of GHD 4.2B hair straightener, these will not fit the MS (Thin) or SS (Wide) version.
The thermistor component is enclosed in a thermoplastic enclosure with wires the same length as the original with tinned ends for ease of soldering.
They are adhered to the ceramic heater with a specially manufactured compound which is the same as used on the GHD thermistor heaters.
1 x sachet of thermal compound to ensure even heat distribution when heater is fitted to the ceramic plate, this should not be used on the thermistor heater element side.
2 x 50 Ohm resistors to replace the R8 / R11 resistor if both fitted and failed.
1 x Thermal Fuse
Cable with EU plug fitting
PLEASE NOTE THIS KIT IS ONLY SUITABLE IF YOUR CABLE CONNECTOR IS CLEAR PLASTIC AS IN OUR IMAGE WITH A GREEN TICK PLEASE CHECK BEFORE ORDERING
- Components are GHD compatible.
- Heaters are fast heat production to reach maximum temperature as original.
- High rate of heat distribution across the element resisting temperature variations.
- Eco-friendly alumina manufactured heater.
- Original GHD size connection eyelets for correct fit on fuse and heater elements.
- Polyamide heat resistant tubing as used on original GHD heater elements.
- Original red GHD composite insulation.
- Lead wires to exact length as the original components.
- UL certified.
- UK RoHS certified.
If you do not want to repair yourself why not let the experts at Siriushair® do it for you, all parts, labour and postage is included in the price, more information on our GHD Repair Service web page.